[Update on May 2022]
Jurnal Kajian Bimbingan dan Konseling encompasses original research articles and review articles (invitation only). All manuscript shall be written in good Indonesian or good English. The submission should not been published, submitted for publication elsewhere, or extended version of previously published papers in conferences and/ or journals.
Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper be checked before submission for grammar and clarity (please provided language certificate by professional English language editing companies as supplementary files).
Indonesia authors can send manuscripts in Indonesian. If the manuscript is accepted, then the manuscript shall be translated into English. Authors can use the translation services that we have provided.
1. Manuscript shall be submitted online via journal website on http://journal-fip.um.ac.id/index.php/jkbk, The submission guidelines can be viewed it here. If you encountered any difficulties, contact us thru firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Manuscript shall be formatted in one column using 11 pt Times New Roman font type, 1.5 space in the A4 paper, justify alignment in a maximum number of 16 pages. All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word at least 2007 version.
3. The title should be accurate, unambiguous, specific, and complete. Do not contain infrequently-used abbreviations. The title must be written in title case and should be in 16 pt font size, center alignment, and maximum 20 words.
4. Author’s name shall be in 11 pts font size, centered alignment, and without an academic degree.
5. Correspondence’s address includes an email address, name, and address of correspondence’s affiliation or institution origin written in 10 pt font size and centered alignment.
6. The abstract should be written in both English and Indonesian in one paragraph consists of maximum 250 words. The abstract should explain the purpose, method, and the result of the research concisely. An abstract should stand alone, means that no citation in the abstract.
7. Keywords are any terms related to the general issue(s) of the articles and written maximumly 5 keywords, separated by semicolon (;)
8. Systematic for research article are:
9. Systematic for review article are: title; author’s name; correspondence address, abstract, keywords, introduction; main discussion (could be divided into several sub-discussion); conclusion; acknowledgment (optional); references (should has at least 30 references).
10. Each title part shall be written in different types (all title part and subpart shall be written in bold or italic bold) and not in numbering format:
11. Table: table shall be clearly identified using number and title above the table in bold font, 11 pt font, left alignment. The table shall be positioned in left-right alignment. The first letter in the table shall be capitalized, except phrases. Table’s data shall be written in single space, 10 pt font. The table shall be presented only in horizontal line and shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
12. Figure: figure shall be presented in average to high resolution and identified using number and title below the figure and written in bold font 11pt left alignment. Figure shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
13. Citation and Reference are written according to the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style. The references shall be ordered based on alphabetical and chronological order. We recommend to use reference manager application such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. Below are the example of References written according to the APA 6th edition style.
14. All issues regarding permission of citation or software utilization during the process of paper or any issues regarding Intellectual Property Rights related to the author including its legal consequences will be the responsible of the author.
15. The Board is authorized make a necessary changes or adjustment related with language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
Author can download the article template here